● Ankit, originated from Sanskrit, means distinguished. And also the name of the co founder.
● The word Yoga is derived from Sanskrit root ‘Yuj’ means ‘Union’. The Ankit Yoga logo represents that union of man and the superior power.
● The white colour of logo depicts The transcendental state of Bliss (Hindi word), where there is no thought and no desire’s left.
● The very Black background is a representation of forgiveness and absolution
● The yellow (Prithvi) and orange (Creativity) colour figures exhibit Human Life, their physical presence in the universe and how deeply they are rooted.
● The seven coloured dots in human figure refers to the pathways of our seven concentrated energy centers in Human body known as Chakras.
It is obvious that modern day technology has eased the life of today’s man. However, it also has a negative impact on different aspects of health. The reasons for such problems are multiple, to mention some of them are pollution, lack of physical & mental activity which leads to respiratory diseases, obesity, stress, social isolation and many more.
Now, there are numerous ways to keep oneself physically active and strong. However, Yoga deals with other aspects of health simultaneously like psychological and spiritual. The advantage with Yoga is anyone can do it, men, women, children’s, young or old, healthy or diseased, unlike many fitness regime, where you need heavy machineries or accessories which aren’t suitable for everyone. Therefore, practicing Yoga has become a necessity nowadays to keep yourself healthy and rejuvenated.
Thus, aforesaid circumstances inspired us to prevent the society from the dangerous impact of modernization and to keep all of your complications at bay.